Desire for job change can be triggered by many things; a desire for growth, boredom, family needs, redundancy or just feeling “stuck”.
Career Coaching is a structured process which enables clients to identify where they want to move to next and how best to get there.
Using a blend of coaching skills, diagnostic questionnaires, reflective activities, feedback & even interview skills training, Fiona supports clients on that journey.
this process includes
- Reviewing Career choices to date
- Understanding motivations, aspirations & needs
- Assessing key strengths, capabilities & transferable skills.
- Generating & evaluating options
- Planning next steps & development of CV
- Preparing for interview
We also offer support packages for graduates and school leavers at the start of their careers.